welcome to the madness that is my mind
what ableism is
- actively making fun of disabled people
- deliberately triggering someone’s mental illnesses (such as doing something to mess with their ocd, or trying to trigger a mood swing if they’re bipolar, trying to trigger a breakdown if they have anxiety issues)
- asking a disabled person to do something they obviously can’t for the sake of humor and cheap laughs
- using them as the butt of a joke
what ableism isn’t
- a teenager calling someone on the internet stupid
"I want a youtuber that isnt sexist"
"I want a youtuber that doesn’t make controversial jokes"
- have you considered: Markiplier
"I want a youtuber that is actually funny and genuine and talks to their fans on a regular basis"
"I want a youtuber that-"
Thank You! :D
FREEDOM OF SPEECH MEANS THE GOVERNMENT CANT THROW YOU IN JAIL FOR VOICING YOUR OPINION IT DOES NOT MEAN YOUR PEERS CANNOT VIEW IT NEGATIVELY OR REPRIMAND YOU ON BEING A DICK IT DOES NOT MEAN YOUR PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT IS OBLIGED TO PUT UP WITH YOU GIVING THEM A BAD NAME IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU GET TO BE OPPRESSIVE IN YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS THEN CRY WHEN YOU ARE CALLED OUT ON IT NOW SHUT UP FUCK PLEASE AND THANK
|14 years old:||I'm young but I know what I want. This isn't that hard, I'm all grown up already and have everything figured out.|
|17 years old:||Well, this is a little harder than I thought. School is almost ending. What am I going to do with my life?|
|21 years old:||What the fuck is going on? Where are my socks?|
Poplar Kid’s Republic
Shakespeare & Co. Antiquarian Books
Cook and Book
El Ateneo Grand Splendid
Buenos Aires, Argentina